SFG Engineering Services
• Compile innovative custom designs in line with customer specifications.
• Improve existing customer designs in line with customer specifications.
• Create manufacturing drawings in line with customer specifications.
• Ensure that all relevant manufacturing specifications are captured on drawings.
• Check drawings made by drawing services team.
• Consult and liaise with production, sales, customers and suppliers.
• Training and support of junior team members (including experiential learners).
• Site and supplier visits when required.
• Meet prospective customers together with sales personnel to ensure viable manufacturing.
• Adhere to customer specifications.
• Adhere to production requirements and limitations.
• Adhere to the SOP of the drawing office.
• Self-disciplined with ability to work independent from supervision.
• Team player with ability to work as part of a team.
• Problem solving skills and good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to function under pressure.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Industry and knowledge of materials – stainless steel and mild steel.
• BTech or ND Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position (manufacturing environment).
• Minimum of 5 years’ SOLIDWORKS experience.