SFG Engineering Services
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
• A willingness to learn.
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Open to change and learning new systems.
• Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Must be flexible due to work demands.
• Must have own reliable vehicle.
• Achieving set targets, maximum turnover plus sales profitability & growth within an assigned set of customer Key Accounts by effectively selling the company’s products on a daily and contractual basis.
• Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of Key Account customers to ensure they do not turn to competition.
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
• Expand the relationships by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to Key Account customers in a timeously manner.
• Drive the new business development of the company and grow the new business sales.
• Serve as the link of communication between customers and our company.
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal planning team and customers using key account metrics.
• Manage, develop and maintain a positive internal and external team environment and provide sales target feedback weekly & monthly and provide the tools/training for the team to achieve the company’s objectives.
• Develop sales growth strategies as per Key Account customer’s specifications.
• Prepare and present weekly and monthly sales performances, growth and maintain updated margin and profitability reports, prepare and present budget variance reports, cost variance (CV) (planned budget vs. actual budget).
• Manage volume and value of returned goods and ensure claims processed timeously.
• Analyze competitor activity and feedback to the Procurement Manager.
• Feedback on stock availability and shortages to Key Account Customers and General Manager.
• Achieve budgeted expectations and feedback on barriers so corrective action can be taken.
• Manage the Key Accounts stock holding at our stores and customer depots, replenishment and forecasting for future demand and correct stock holding.
• Degree in Sales and/or Marketing
• SAP ERP
• At least 3 – 7 years FMCG experience
• At least 2 years’ experience in a management role / leading team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org