SFG Engineering Services
Sales Account Manager
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills to create the most profitable deals.
- Dynamic personality, able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business.
- Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as required.
- At least 6 years business experience or equivalent education.
- Candidates with Marine Industry Experience will be advantageous
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Must have knowledge of navigation systems
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services.
- Taking care of any customer enquiry, concern or complaint quickly and professionally.
- Plan and implement customer retention and development.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Participates with other Account Managers and Operations Manager to develop effective sales strategies for national accounts.
- Monitors competitive activity in each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
- Manage customer activity on CRM for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues.
- Monitors actual sales vs budget.
- Compiles annual market budget together with Operations Manager.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.