- Accounting qualification will be an added advantage.
- 8 to 10 years experience in accounts payable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Valid Drivers License and own vehicle,
- Only Cape Town Candidates to apply
- Ability to manage volumes.
- Experience working with foreign currencies would be beneficial.
- Manage the full Accounts Payable function.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Preparing payment and remittance advices.
- Resolving queries.
- Ability to manage a direct team of 3 staff members.
- Training, motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Managing process of on-boarding new suppliers and maintenance of current suppliers.
- Experience as an Accounts Payable Manager in large and high-volume AP environments.
- Experience may be required or preferred, particularly in a leadership role.
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
Specific Requirements/Additional information
If you do not receive a response within 1 week of application, please consider your application unsuccessful