SFG Engineering Services
You are responsible for providing guidance, instruction, and direction to the Bending team for the purpose of achieving group aligned results. Your area of responsibility includes Bending machines & programming Automated Corner Former machine Weber Rollers.
Pipe bend machine & programming and Dish & Knuckle.
- Ensuring that deadlines and delivery requirements are met while achieving quality and Safety standards.
- Ensuring team members are applied in an efficient and effective manner.
- Daily management and support for the team to achieve production success.
- Communicate KPA so that each team member is aware of expectations and deliverables.
- Complying with production scheduling to adhere to delivery times and deadlines.
- Programming function for bending and pipe bending machines.
- Administration of team which includes leave administration performance management.
- Training and development and discipline
- Mini business unit participation to ensure goal alignment teamwork and leadership.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of all machines.
- Able to work independent and as part of a team.
- Problem solving skill.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Senior Certificate
- 5+ years’ experience in the manufacturing industry
- Computer literate
- Experience as Bending Operator will be a great advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com