SFG Engineering Services
- At least 2 years of experience as a bond administrator or bond consultant
- Currently be in the same or similar role with active working knowledge
- Great communication skills • Excellent telephone etiquette
- Able to work in a team
- Be able to work under pressure in a face paced environment
- Great time-management skills
- Well presented as you will deal with clients
- Experience with DealMaker system (beneficial)
- Consult with Investors daily whether one-on-one or telephonically, for the purpose of obtaining financial information to do affordability assessment or to process bond applications.
- Thoroughly complete application forms, capture and submit applications to specified financial institutions through DealMaker system
- Follow up with banks daily on all submitted applications
- Give daily / regular feedback to clients
- Motivate decline applications, do rate appeals with banks to ensure that best possible outcome is received. High conversion ratio will be expected.
- Ensure that sale agreements are signed correctly within the specified time
- Ensure that applications granted are taken to done deals (balance purchase price paid if needed) within the specified time
- Assist with the updating of spreadsheets
- Ad-hoc bonds and administration duties
If you receive no response in the next 2 weeks, please accept your application as unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept for future vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org