A COVID-19 Officer will need to ensure that there is alignment across the organizations by undertaking inspections, monitor compliance and investigations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to implement and maintain systems.
• Able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels.
• Ability to conduct research and analyze data.
• Honesty, Integrity & Reliability
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• Critical thinking capabilities
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making.
• Apply urgency in work done – report faults urgently, act urgently; results orientated.
• Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision
• A willingness to learn.
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Open to change and learning new systems.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good time management
• Must have own transport
• Co-morbidities -Do daily screenings, once a new employee starts declarations must be issued and added to spreadsheet should there be co-morbidities reported.
• Office Register -To be screened once all employees have signed in, should there be employees who reported symptoms they must be individually screened.
• General screenings to be done.
• Telephonic screenings and/or assist staff to call COVID hotline.
• Daily follow up calls until status of the employee is known.
• Contact tracing: When a positive case is reported then the applicable employees in their department are to be screened for 7 days and/or until negative results is received.
• Investigation report writing
• Report positive cases to Department of Labor & Department of Health.
• Ensure all applicable paperwork is collected, signed etc. and handed to the correct parties and filed.
• Once positive case employee returns, employee must be screened and issued with surgical masks for 7 days.
• Implementation and maintaining of COVID-19 regulations, this will require new documents to be drafted when required.
• Ensure that policies and processes at both sites is aligned and executed.
• Conducting weekly meetings with COVID-19 marshals.
• Issuing of permits when required in level lockdowns.
• Drafting and Issuing of all notices.
• Qualification in Business Administration.
• Computer Literate (MS Office).
6 Months COVID-19 experience.
2-3 years Administration.
6 Month Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org