SFG Engnieering Services
- BCOM Logistics / Degree in Quantitative Analytics
- Computer literate (Excellent Advanced Excel skills, Word &Microsoft)
- Review trends in company’s historical sales, forecast accuracy.
- Review current forecasts against inventory receipts to ensure proper inventory fill rates to customers.
- Independently analyze current and historical customers order information before refining/developing forecasts models based on the Company’s demand patterns and business trends.
- Scrutinize sales data to identify trends and issues within forecasts and root cause analysis.
- Conduct regular monthly forecast maintenance by reviewing statistical forecast models and applying error analysis techniques.
- Monthly meetings with sales and marketing staff to discuss planned product promotions in order to produce more accurate forecast.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management and other relevant key officials
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com