SFG Engineering Services
Electrical A&I Engineer
- Degree or diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- 7 years experience as an Electrical, Electronics, Automation, Control and Instrumentation Engineer.
- Exposure to marine vessel
- Strategic and analytic thinking
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning skills
- Equipment specification reviews
- Installation quality inspection
- Electrical and A&I spares optimisation
- Manage effective project scope management
- Manage schedule and cost risk assessment
- Partake in ensuring vessel readiness
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.