SFG Engineering Services
- Superior knowledge of electrical process control, understanding and ability to apply relevant codes such as ASME, ABS, DNV, LRS, IMCA, IMO
- Excellent report writing skills (including writing of operating and maintenance manuals)
- High level of technical competency in the fundamentals of electrical engineering design and analysis
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, under pressure
- Manage multiple tasks and be goal oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Candidate will be required to perform engineering work of various types in the design or re-design, manufacture, installation, operation or maintenance of electronic systems or equipment
- Plans, co-ordinates and controls the electrical engineering design aspects of a project
- Preparing of proposals for electrical distribution and control systems
- Evaluate the function, safety and appearance of products to ensure they have a practical design.
Specific Requirements/Additional information
- BTech/NHD(T4) Electrical Engineering (heavy or light current)
- 5 Years relevant design experience
- 5 Years’ experience leading/project managing a design team. Includes interfacing with the sales/contracts dept re technical clarifications, scheduling etc.
- 5 Years’ experience production/commissioning. (planning & execution)
- AutoCAD Electrical