SFG Engineering Services
- BTECH, BSc & Higher in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Must be able to program in C/C ++
- PCB Design, ARM Microcontrollers, population & testing
- Version Control Software (GIT, SVN, etc)
- FATP, ATP & BOM experience
- Low Level Protocols (SPI, I2C, CAN, UART) experience
- High-Level Network Protocols (CANOpen, TCP/IP) experience
- Knowledge of automated equipment advantageous
- Valid Drivers License and own vehicle,
- Relocation at own expense
- Only South African Citizens to apply
- Design electronic systems that control mechanical processes and functions.
- Develop Firmware for STM32 ARM MCU using Atollic studio
- Designing and development of HMI using Qt for company vehicles and systems
- Generate Documentation for ATP, FATP and BOM for software and electronic systems
- Development of analog and digital schematics in Eagle PCB
- PCB layout and routing using EAGLE
- Development of control algorithms for the companies systems
- Testing of electronic sub-systems
- Providing embedded electronic and software solutions for management.
- Development of maintainable digital and analogue hardware
- Manage development projects
- Create high level and detail design according to specification
- Test Jig development
- Maintenance and repair of field equipment.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org