SFG Engineering Services
- Understand Shipping certificate
- ICDL Certificate
- Diploma in relevant field advantageous
- Minimum 5 years import/export shipping industry knowledge
- Valid Drivers License and own vehicle,
- Only Candidates situated in Durban to apply
- Inward and Outward Freight desk administration – prepared, processed and coordinated as per Quality Management system requirements and SOPs.
- Ensure timeous invoicing and recoveries from customer.
- Process service provider invoices in a timely manner.
- Import Functions
- Book and co-ordinate shipments via air / road / sea on behalf of the customer.
- Prepare statutory documentation, including Bills of Lading.
- Estimation and Pricing Functions
- Arrange customs formalities, where applicable
- Issue purchase orders / instructions to service providers / vendors.
- Monitor deliveries and placement of containers.
- Update all parties on status of shipments.
- Liaise with Shippers, Receivers and Principals in respect of import and export shipments
- Respond to customer and Principals in a prompt manner
- Document submission and requirements
- Hazardous Declarations
- Bill of Lading clauses
- Capturing of Cargo dues
- Invoicing/Tariff Billing
- ISO Compliance
Specific Requirements/Additional information
If you do not receive a response within 1 week of application, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com