SFG Engineering Services
We have a project starting in Ghana soon. If you are available please send a updated CV, copy of passport, seaman’s book, trade/qualification & offshore survival certificates & Yellow Fever Vaccination card.
Position: Offshore Manager
Duration: 2 years
Start date: SOON
SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS ONLY
Preferably minimum a 3-year technical college degree
Offshore – Bosiet
- Minimum 10 years offshore in the subsea industry
- Minimum 5 years in a supervisor / foreman role
- Specific experience will typically be requested for operations involving (not limited to):
- Module handling
- Heavy lifting
- Flexible pipe-lay
- Cable lay
- Subsea inspection
- Showing capability for maintaining overview and control of multiple running operations.
- Significant and valuable general technical understanding.
- Strong written English and excellent verbal English communication skills.
- Excellent leadership qualities and interpersonal skills to motivate others on efficiency and safety.
- Customer focused.
- Open minded social and reliable team player.
- Undergo assessments proving to be competent in the position.
- Computer knowledge in:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote)
- Navipac / Helmsman
- Hard cat
Vaccinations for Ghana: – (This can be done once Client offers you this position – if you do not have all)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B