SFG Engineering Services
To ensure signage installations are completed on time, to the client’s satisfaction and as per scope and project requirements, and installations are compliant to H&S regulations with guidance and approvals form Compliance Manager.
As an Installation Manager you are expected to carry out lawful instructions from the General Manager and other Directors, and to perform several functions to the standards as set out below:
- Grade 12
- 5 – 8 Years installation Manager in signage
- 5 – 8 Years in Management role
- Good leadership skills / Role Model for staff.
- ISO 9001/2015
- Quality Management
- Planning to meet sales target for installations.
- To ensure that installation required material from the store / Factory
- To Arrange S&T.
- To effectively communicate scope of work to contractors on site and find solutions for problems.
- To Monitor cleanliness of vehicles and tidiness of appearance of staff and installers.
- To contract SHEQ compliant contractors only.
If you do not receive feedback within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org