SFG Engineering Services
Integrity Engineer (Fabric Maintenance Specialist)
- To Provide specialist advice on all matters pertaining to material/corrosion in the refinery and/or chemical plants; a technical backup, support and source of reference to the whole site on all materials selection and corrosion problems.
- To work closely with the Clients Inspection engineers and operations teams to develop optimum productivity on the offshore assets.
- Lead and drive alignment, standardization and improvement for materials and corrosion, inspection practices, guidelines and policies.
- Support the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure/trend activities relating to site integrity performance.
- To drive and facilitate the Risk Based Inspection (RBI) assessment and reviews that includes implementation of Integrity Operating Windows and Design Operating Windows.
- Lead, support and conduct failure analysis for equipment integrity related incidents.
- Candidate must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in chemical or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, preferably in the oil, gas, or similar process industry.
- Must have a wide experience in projects, design, maintenance, corrosion, inspection and asset integrity studies.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge and practical experience in corrosion mitigations, inspection integrity issues in oil and gas facilities.
- A thorough knowledge of international standards and practices such as ASME, API, ISO.
- Hold valid internationally recognized professional certifications as a corrosion engineer with NACE Coatings, CP and Corrosion Certifications; as well as a knowledge of API 580 Risk Based Inspection Planning.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct corrosion surveys, assessments and audits to the department assets related to wet crude damage mechanisms such as HIC, localized and general corrosion.
- Develop continuous improvements solutions for corrosion challenges.
- Review Engineering design packages related to corrosion aspects and appropriate material selection and coating.
- Develop the department corrosion management programs to monitor corrosion.
- Plan, monitor and improve chemical treatment programs related to corrosion issues.
- Share corrosion knowledge and experience and train young engineers.
8 weeks on, 2 weeks off rotation
If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful