SFG Engineering Services
Experienced International Negotiator and Dispute Resolution Lawyer with both Civil and Common Law background is wanted by a Leading Offshore Exploration and Mining Company who is part of an International Group.
- The ideal candidate will be predominantly requested to supervise negotiations with Governmental entities, department etc. as well as with International Contractors and companies operating in the Offshore mining industry.
- Draft relevant contractual agreements for the company and other entities of the group.
- The successful candidate will need to represent the company in International Arbitration and/or Dispute Resolution Mechanism when necessary.
- The candidate shall have experience in the entire Diamonds Pipeline, from extractive to sale phases.
- International Shipping exposure is an additional requirement.
- Based in Cape Town, but frequent Regional and International travelling required.
- Postgraduate degree, qualification as lawyer (currently admitted to the bar in one or more jurisdictions) Professional Specialization in International Arbitration are essentials
- Previous exposure to International Arbitration (with consistent track-record)
- Private Practice experience with reputable international law firms are prerequisite
- In consideration of the multinational composition of the Group, language skills (including English, Italian, French) are essentials
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org