SFG Engineering Services
- Have a Grade 12 — (Matric);
- Be well presented;
- Be fully Computer literate — (Microsoft Office);
- Have problem solving skills;
- Be willing to travel if and when required to do so;
- Have good verbal and written communications skills in English and Afrikaans; Be able to work under pressure; and,
- Be a team player.
- To fulfil the requirements of an Industrial Relations and Human Resource Officer. Attending meetings with Project Management team and Client.
- Assisting and compiling audits reports.
- Assisting team on site where necessary to ensure company delivers a successful project.
- Administration duties.
- Disciplinary, Grievance, Appeal and Incapacity Hearings.
- Full Recruitment process.
- Full Wage and/or Payroll function.
- Full knowledge of the Civil Engineering, Building, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Piping, Electrical Contracting and Service Sector Industries.
- Full knowledge of the MEIBC Main Agreement, the Collective Agreement for the Civil Engineering Industry (BCCE]), Electrical Contracting Industry, the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, the Labour Relations Act and any other applicable legislation.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.