SFG Engineering Services
- Must have Matric certificate
- Must be fully computer literate
- Must be willing to travel if required to
- Be a team player and able to work under pressure
- Only WEST COAST residents will be considered
- To fulfill the requirements of an Industrial Relations and Human Resources Officer
- Attend meetings with the Project Management team and client
- Assisting and compiling audit reports
- Assisting the team onesite where necessary to ensure the company delivers a successful project
- Administration Duties
- Disciplinary, Grievance, Appeal and Incapacity hearings.
- Full Recruitment Process
- Full wage and/or payroll function
- Full knowledge of the civil engineering, building, mechanical, electrical, Instrumentation, piping, Electrical contracting and service sector Industries.
- Full Knowledge of the MEIBC Main Agreement, the collective agreement for the civil engineering Industry, Electrical Contracting Industry, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act and any other applicable legislation.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your Application has been unsuccessful.