- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-presented and act in a professional manner.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Responsible and dedicated.
- Keen learner, able to apply new technologies and methods.
- Customer focused.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Able to adapt frequently to changes in the workload.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Hardware & Software Asset Management
- Application Support
- Computer Operations
- Desktop Support
- Harward/Software Installation
- User Support
Specific Requirements/Additional information
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12).
- NQF 4 – 5 Qualification in Information Technology or valid IT Certification, i.e. CompTIA, Microsoft, etc.
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience.