SFG Engineering Services
- Preferably a National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Computer Literate
- Previous working experience as a Laboratory Chemist, Quality Controller or Lab Assistant (2-3 years advantageous)
- Previous experience within the plastics, textiles and/or polymer industries a MUST
- Requires knowledge of good manufacturing and laboratory practices
- Previous experience/ knowledge of ISO systems or other quality management systems an advantage
- Responsible for performing a variety inspections, sampling, tests and quality control procedures
- Responsible for reporting on qualitative and quantitative indicators to management
- Responsible for reporting on quality of input raw materials and final product
- Responsible for compiling and maintaining administrative records as per quality management system
- Cooperation of internal and external claim solving
- Routine and non-routine analytical support, i.e., in-process inspections.
If you receive no response within 1 week, please consider your application unsuccessful.