SFG Engineering Serivces
- ND and higher in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years + dedicated experience in process system design especially in instrumentation piping systems with compressible and non-compressible flow. The design of life support systems will be an advantage.
- 5 years dedicated experience in designing piping network involving valve, pump, and heat exchanger sizing.
- 5 years dedicated experience in Solidworks modeling and simulation.
- 4 years experience is process system fabrication involving exotic materials.
- Software: SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Mathcad, Pipe Flow Expert, MS Office, MS AX Dynamics (ERP)
- Experience with Failure Mode, Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- SA Citizens only
- Clear Criminal record
- Cape Town candidates/or willing to relocate at own expense
- Lead designers in the design of life support systems.
- Develop concept designs of life support systems to facilitate proposals and perform budget costings.
- Perform the process analysis and prepare design reports, using piping system software as well as from first principles
- Produce SolidWorks designs, conceptual drawings and manufacturing drawings as required
- Manage sub-contractor designs and integrate their design inputs.
- Study and interrogate 3rd party codes and standards (IMCA, ABS, DNV, Lloyds, AMSE) and prepare design submission reports for 3rd party review such as ABS, DNV and Lloyd’s Register and resolve technical queries and/or comments throughout the design appraisal and production/manufacturing phases of the project
- Produce testing and validation documentation: FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing), Inspection Reports, Quality Control Plans, painting and corrosion protection guidelines
If you do not receive a response within 1 week of application, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org