Website SFG Engineering Services
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
Duties and responsibilities:
The candidate will compile detailed estimates for project costing prior to tender submission, and will price and procure project requirements as per project plan.
• Analysis of tender, drawings, and compilation of a Bill of Quantities for each project
• Analysis of Terms and conditions of tenders
• Breakdown drawings into requirements
• Formulate Bill of Quantities
• Price all required materials, services and equipment
• Obtain quotations from subcontractors
• Place orders for all project requirements
• Ensure that all requirements are available for use as per the project plan
• Identify new market opportunities.
• Develop customer accounts.
• Engage and follow up with customers on opportunities submitted.
Qualifications, experience and competencies Required:
• Engineering training with N6 or S3 Mechanical Engineering or a Procurement / Logistics Diploma.
• More than five years’ experience in Marine Engineering procurement environment.
• Computer literacy.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to work in a highly pressurized environment
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com