SFG engineering Services
Position based at Atlantis
Construction and Maintenance of machinery to ensure optimum production output is achieved.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels
• Ability to conduct research and analyze data
• Honesty, Integrity & Reliability
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• Critical thinking capabilities
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making.
• Apply urgency in work done – report faults urgently, take action urgently; results orientated.
• Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision
• A willingness to learn
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Open to change and learning new systems.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good time management
• Must have own transport
• Must be flexible due to work demands.
• Diagnosing and rectifying all Electrical, instrument and Mechanical faults utilizing Engineering System and Practices to ensure the plant is adequately supported for maximum uptime.
• Replace defective parts of machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
• Repair and lubricate machines and equipment.
• Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools etc.
• Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
• Working independently and with others to solve mechanical and technical problems.
• Assist Maintenance team with general maintenance not necessary trade related.
• Computer literate (Excel, Word & Microsoft).
• Trade Test Certificate: Millwright (Red Seal)
• MUST be a fully qualified electrician
• Understanding of blueprints and technical instructions
• At least 3 years relevant experience
• Technical experience with mechanics
• Exposure in food processing will be advantageous
Please note that you may be required to work night shift from 17h30 – 03h00. Hours may fluctuate due to operational requirements, standby and weekends will be required. Candidate must be flexible.