Website SFG Engineering
Manage the effective running of the department by achieving set targets without compromising of Food Safety or Quality.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
• A willingness to learn.
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Open to change and learning new systems.
• Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Must be flexible due to work demands.
• Must have own reliable vehicle
• Well presented.
• Achieving set targets, maximum turnover plus sales profitability & growth within an assigned set of customer Key Accounts by effectively selling the company’s products on a daily and contractual basis.
• Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of Key Account customers to ensure they do not turn to competition.
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
• Expand the relationships by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to Key Account customers in a timeously manner.
• Serve as the link of communication between customers and our Distributors.
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal planning team and customers using key account metrics.
To apply for this job email your details to Sharon.Swartz@sfgengineering.co.za