SFG Engineering Services
To conduct Internal audits independently and objectively to add value and improve the total Quality Management system. To ensure that any new products introduced follow the formal NPD process.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels.
• Ability to conduct research and analyze data.
• Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Critical thinking capabilities.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making.
• Apply urgency in work done – report faults urgently, take action urgently; results orientated.
• Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
• A willingness to learn.
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Open to change and learning new systems.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good time management.
• Must have own transport.
• Ensure internal audits are conducted for food safety and environmental standards.
• Ensure that corrective actions for all audit non – conformities are completed timeously.
• Assist with the supplier audits.
• Assist with the preparation for internal and external auditing as per management’s requests and instruction.
• Assist with the implementation and maintaining of the company systems.
• Ensure NPD procedures are correctly followed.
• Assist with drawing up products specifications.
• Prepare written reports for all product development activities and analyze the performance associated thereto.
• Ensure a prototype is made whenever a product needs to be rerun.
• Ensure kitchen trials are conducted and recorded accurately.
• Assist with NPD trails as per management’s request.
• Liaising with department managers on quality reports
• Ensure that correct data is obtained to relating to the objectives of quality reports.
Record all data needed for the quality reports of the samples being run.
• Identify any non-conforming issues.
• Follow necessary corrective action.
• Record all information on non-conformance report.
• Ensure that proper corrective action is taken to prevent reoccurrence of findings.
• Assist with checking, analyzing packaging for correct information and sizes.
• Assist with microbiological swabbing/ products for analysis.
• Log all retention samples retrieve and cook off in the event of a customer complaint.
• Assist with the completion of specifications for new products.
• Participate in continuous improvement projects and trails.
• Compiling of quality reports.
• Conduct sensory analysis on products and assist in New Product Development.
• Responsible for trending of micro results and other required information for trend analysis.
• Development, Implementation and Maintenance of HACPP System through conducting internal audits.
• Be aware of all procedures and policies.
• Assist in identifying and process or step that could pose a food safety risk.
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• HACPP & PRP Certificate.
• Food Safety Internal Auditing Certificate.
• Food Technologist Diploma.
• 3-5 years relevant experience, Industry exposure advantageous