Ensure loading and offloading of products from/into the cold store/trucks as per instruction without compromising of Food Safety or Quality.
Assist Shift Manager with the effective running of department by fulfilling daily duties and achieving set targets.
• Must be a young, vibrant, hardworking, go-getter, loyal person.
• Must be a team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels (good interpersonal skills).
• Ability to conduct research and analyze data.
• Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Critical thinking capabilities – must be able to think on their feet in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making. • Apply urgency in work done – report faults urgently, take action urgently; results orientated.
• Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
• A willingness to learn.
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Open to change and learning new systems.
• Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Must be flexible due to work demands.
• Must have own transport.
• General admin duties.
• Responsible for the Warehouse integrity.
• Ensure stock is correctly allocated as per stock system.
• Ensure the weight and number of cartons are correct before loading in/off.
• Ensure that the correct product and quantity is loaded.
• Ensure the stock being loaded is in good condition.
• Ensure documentation is correct/corresponding.
• Ensure orders follow through as planned.
• Ensure Receiving/Dispatch area remains clean at all times.
• Ensure that all Sales Orders are picked from the Reach Truck report and given to the shift managers.
• Ensure all local drivers’ PODs are returned daily.
• Ensure that all Problem Orders and queries on the Reach Truck report are sorted.
• Ensure that all weekly and monthly leave forms are filled in and update leave register.
• Ensure that all containers are offloaded and sent back on time.
• Ensure all GRVs are booked on the system.
• Ordering of truck seals.
• Ensure all files are up to date.
• Ensure that all Credits (returns) are written in the book and sent to the relevant people.
• Ensure problem orders on SAP are communicated to the relevant people.
• Computer literate
At least 3 years relevant work experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com