Website SFG Engineering Services
- Must be a young, vibrant, hardworking, go-getter, loyal person.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels (good interpersonal skills).
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data.
- Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking capabilities – must be able to think on their feet in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making.
- Apply urgency in work done – report faults urgently, take action urgently; results orientated.
- Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
- A willingness to learn.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Open to change and learning new systems.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Must be flexible due to work demands.
- Must have own transport.
- General admin duties.
- Responsible for the Warehouse integrity.
- Ensure stock is correctly allocated as per stock system.
- Ensure the weight and number of cartons are correct before loading in/off.
- Ensure that the correct product and quantity is loaded.
- Ensure the stock being loaded is in good condition.
- Ensure documentation is correct/corresponding.
- Ensure orders follow through as planned.
- Ensure Receiving/Dispatch area remains clean at all times.
- Ensure all local drivers’ PODs are returned daily.
- Ensure that all Problem Orders and queries on the Reach Truck report are sorted.
- Ensure that all weekly and monthly leave forms are filled in and update leave register.
- Ensure that all containers are offloaded and sent back on time.
- Ensure all GRVs are booked on the system.
- Ordering of truck seals.
- Ensure all files are up to date.
- Ensure that all Credits (returns) are written in the book and sent to the relevant people.
- Ensure problem orders on SAP are communicated to the relevant people.
Specific Requirements/Additional information
- Computer Literate
- 3-year’s experience relevant work experience.
To apply for this job email your details to Sharon.email@example.com