SFG Engineering Services
Operations Manager to ensure efficient operation of equal standards across all warehouses and logistics. Responsible for distribution and maintaining stock integrity.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
• Managing and motivating of multiple teams and departments.
• A willingness to learn.
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Open to change and learning new systems.
• Initiating and keeping of procedures for efficient operations.
• Time management – Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Must be flexible due to work demands.
• Must have own reliable vehicle.
• Well presented.
• Cold store, offices and facilities OHS.
• 2 x Cold Store Managers.
• Logistics Manager.
• OHS Admin.
• Inventory Controller.
• Managing of the 2 Cold Store Managers to optimize operational efficiency (including goods issuing and receiving / production inputs and outputs / housekeeping / etc.)
• Planning department shifts and personnel workload.
• Ensure the Cold Chain is managed.
• Ensure WMS system integrity in place.
• Ensure food safety and general housekeeping rules are adhere to.
• Manage maintenance of equipment.
• Responsibility for stock management and integrity (packaging, seafood products and other stock) in own warehouses, cold stores and 3rd party cold stores.
• Responsible for Quality Assurance across the company and external warehouses.
• Managing the logistics team and oversee logistical planning of company fleet and 3rd party transporters.
• Manage maintenance of fleet.
• Coordinate with Trade department loadings and distribution.
• Coordinate with Procurement department all purchases receiving.
• Responsible for OHS across all offices and warehouses.
• Responsible for insurance across all offices and warehouses.
• Responsible for security for all offices and warehouses.
• Degree or diploma in Logistics/Operations will be advantageous.
• At least 5 years in Managerial position in Operations/Logistics.
• Warehouse Management System experience.
• SAP B1 experience.
• Experience in Cold Store/Warehouse environment will be advantageous.
• OHS experience.
• Logistics experience – managing truck-fleet.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org