SFG Engineering Services
- Minimum 8 Years of experience mainly in the Diving and Industrial Gases filling plant.
- Relevant Diplomas will be advantageous
- Operations Technician (Production, Maintenance, Quality Control)
- Delegation of daily tasks to Operations.
- Manage and monitor work safety and to avoid any unsafe acts at all times.
- Ensure safe and best practices
- To ensure all equipment and machinery are switched on/off where appropriate at end of the day.
- To ensure proper handover of work/task operationally
- To lead/conduct daily tool box meeting on absence of Operations Manager
- Submit a weekly report to Operations manager with details of Quad and lifting sling.
- Manage of filling of gases following pre and post filling processes according to ISO procedures.
- To ensure all operations administration paperwork in accordance to ISO procedures.
- Manage reporting Helium Cryogenic status to Operations manager
- Manage according to production Daily report
- Manage, planning and coordinating with sales/business team on new order and project.
- Follow and ensure observation of QHSE procedures and workplace safety at all times.
- Manage and monitor production documents for ISO Audit.
- Ad-Hoc project and tasks, as and when required.
- Follow and obey safely complete the task assigned on time to time basis in context to operations and safety of the plan, equipment and personnel.
- As and when required to travel within South Africa and African continental including Middle East to visit clients and project sites and other company facilities for meetings, on the job training and projects as and when required.
- All other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Compressor pumps and equipment performance weekly report to Operations Manager
- Ensure proper filling of all production documents for easy traceability.
- Forklift driving skill
- General knowledge on Pressure Equipment.
- Make off-hire and delivery report
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org