SFG Engineering Services
- Experience within the production manufacturing / assembly welding process environment
- Excellent insight in total engineering, planning, manufacturing system and pre-calculated costing.
- Budget methods possesses proven analytical skills and innovative approach to problem-solving
- National Diploma /BTech /BEng/ BSC Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in production manufacturing / assembly welding process environment
- In depth knowledge of metal working process; tooling production process, layout facilities.
- Good understanding of technical drawings, geometrical forms and SPC; understanding of network architectures, topologies and automation.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.