SFG Engineering Services
To assist with the reporting and administration which supports the buying of products, raw materials, consumables, ingredients and packaging.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels
• Honesty, Integrity & Reliability
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• Critical thinking capabilities
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making.
• Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision
• A willingness to learn
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Open to change and learning new systems.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good time management
• Must be flexible due to work demands.
• Above average work standard.
• Assist with Purchase Order preparation, administration, approvals
• Ensure Imports files kept updated
• Ensure necessary permits in place prior to import
• Liaise with suppliers and internal stakeholders where necessary on draft and shipping documents, clearing requirements, and NRCS releases
• Assist with any ad hoc purchasing requirements as instructed
• Assist with production planning, administration, and tracking
• Assist with stock transfer planning, administration, and tracking
• Assist and support the Procurement team where required
• Tertiary qualification advantageous
• Computer literate (Must be have Excellent Excel skills, Word & Microsoft)
• SAP Business 1 advantageous
1 – 3 years administrative experience
Please send an Updated CV, copy of ID and qualifications when applying
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org