SFG Engineering Services
Education: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering,
Experience: 4 to 6 years with a minimum of 3 years’ in-field experience in related industry.
- Draw up a product realization plan, including all relevant activities such as design, procurement, internal and/or external manufacturing, human-, material- and tool resources, testing and documentation
- Review and understand product technical specification or other documentation that indicates what needs to be produced. These include standard products and customer projects technical specifications, manuals, codes & regulations, engineering drawings etc
- Re-negotiate schedules as required.
- Mange all product realization activities as per the plan within the constraints of on time delivery, within budget and correct quality.
- Raise mitigation plans if something unexpectedly occurs, causing deviation from plan.
- Production of detailed written work instructions for manufacture and installation of products, internally and externally.
- Use ERP system for execution of Production jobs and Projects
- Proficient in Full MS Office suite and knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks and ERP software advantageous
- Must be able to understand and apply relevant codes such as ASME, ABS, DNV, LRS, IMCA, IMO, etc.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS18001
- Able to do report writing and writing of operating and maintenance manuals
- Good temperament to deal with people in all situations
- Assertive, creative and analytical
- Good communication skills in English (speak, read, write) to actively pass messages across to clients, manufacturers and co- workers.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver on-time while not comprising quality, performance and reliability.
- Must be able to follow instructions to the minutest detail to ensure accuracy and Impeccable attention to detail is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com