SFG Engineering Services
- Degree or diploma in Production management or engineering
- 5 years production experience in feed production environment
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Six sigma experience (advantageous)
- FSSC 22000 environment experience (advantageous)
- Strong communications
- Strong planning and time management
- Broad technical competency i.e. Process Modelling; Process mapping; Process Analysis and ERP systems
- Project management.
- Manage the current production function to meet and exceed customer expectations;
- Maintain and build integrated working relationship with quality, supply and sales departments;
- Optimise the existing plant through innovative processing practices;
- Design, motivate and deploy new/innovative production plant capable of servicing the ambitious growth forecast;
- assist in integrating the production function into the ERP system;
- Assist with design and development of production information reporting tools
- To manage the production team in maintaining optimal quality, yields and output
- Continue to build a collaborative and positive work place for all.
If you do not her from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.