SFG Engineering Services
- 5 years related work experience
- National Diploma in Production Management
- Continuous improvement (Advantageous)
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the work activities and resources
- Smooth functioning of production processes in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
- Takes a long-term approach to work, considering future trends and the impact of current work on future possibilities.
- Takes profit and loss/risk issues into account and reward.
- Effective decisions and behaviour in support of efficiency management and business optimisation
- Establishes clear objectives and priorities in line with unit/entity strategy
- Plans, schedules and implements action steps to ensure optimum use of time and resources.
- Allocates realistic timeframes for activities, setting achievable target dates and ensuring that controls and milestones are included
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.