Website SFG Engineering Services
- Degree or Diploma in Production Management or Engineering;
- 5 years production experience in a food production environment;
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Six Sigma experience and 20 keys
- FSSC 22000 & HACCP Compliant
- Own vehicle and license
- Cape Town Candidates Only
- Reaching production targets
- Driving efficiencies
- Developing production side of ERP System
- Leading and motivating production staff
- To oversee maintenance of all lines
- Continuously working on improvement actions
- Food safety and security
- Analyzing production data
- Check mass balance reports.
- Oversee that employees fulfil their required job activities and monitor their performance.
- Good people management skills and management of staff.
- Being able to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams.
- Working well with many different departments and external suppliers
- Maintain workflow and ensure the smooth running of the production plant.
- Aid within the factory as and when required.
- Consult any changes in production based on production plan.
- Identifying problems and implement preventative strategies to minimize risk.
If you do not receive a response within 1 week of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful