SFG Engineering Services
- Business Diploma or similar qualification
- Math Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software
- Drivers License MUST & OWN CAR
- Update the rolling plan for all projects on a daily basis and distribute
- Assist in the decision of a daily project work schedule, update daily and distribute
- Traditional office duties eg. copying, scanning, e-mailing, filing, ordering of supplies etc.
- Assists with the preparation of receipts, bills, invoices, cheques and reconciliations
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
- Ensure that all correspondence is forwarded to the relevant operations staff for verification and approval prior to sending out the intended recipient / client
- Takes and updates minutes of important meetings, as well as the distribution to the required parties timeously
- Administrates daily diaries and coordinate activities, workshops, training, off-site meetings
- Organise meetings as the need arises
- Answers phones, taking messages where required
- Assist the Operations Manager as and when required
- Maintain Site administration (i.e Attendance, programmes, budgets, orders, fleet, tools, equipment, material etc.)
- Ensure that all information received is captured correctly and distributed to the required parties with dates and / deadlines
- Ensure that all the relevant information is passed onto the Production Supervisor to execute accordingly (Including dates)
- Ensure that the budgets are received from the finance department first, before procurement can proceed per project
If you do not receive feedback within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application unsuccessful.