SFG Engineering Services
- A Bachelor’s Degree or other relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or related field
- 2+ years’ plus solid experience as a Project Engineer in a Marine- or Oil and Gas environment
- Valid Drivers License and own vehicle,
- Only Cape Town Candidates to apply
- Creating/supervising concept designs, preparing of proposals, preliminary sizing of structures, pressure vessels & systems
- Managing internal and/or external design work in terms of keeping to schedules, budgets and best practices
- Manufacturing subcontractor management.
- Budget control over all aspects of a turnkey projects, i.e. conceptualization, design, procurement, manufacturing, assembly, integration, installation and testing.
- Always maintaining product quality
- Conducting requirement analysis and process Improvements
- Safety management
- On-site project management
- Expediting of projects
- Fault finding
- On-site commissioning and testing
- Creating and managing project schedules to achieve on-time delivery
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.