SFG Engineering Services
Project Manager – Cape Town
- Engineering Degree or similar
- Mechanical Engineering/Construction Management/Project Management qualification
- All MS Office packages
- Health and Safety Knowledge
- ERP Systems experience
- Valid Drivers License and own vehicle,
- Only Cape Town Candidates to apply
- Planning and control of project management and performance of all project related activities following contract award through to completion and close out.
- Ensuring projects are successfully delivered in terms of managing contract adherence, permitting requirements, programmes, documentation, budgets and health, safety, environmental and quality requirements.
- Managing internal Project Kick off Meetings to communicate and co-ordinate key project information to the engineering and operational departments.
- Managing project costs while striving to maintain maximum profit margin. Delivering profitability through effective cost control of project budgets.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented.
- Attending customer meetings to review matters associated with the delivery of a project. These may include (although not limited to) technical, commercial, programming and HSQE matters.
- Ensuring that all project HSQE documentation is completed on-time and of sufficient quality to project requirements and specifications.
- Coordinating with the internal departments to ensure our activities are compliant with our agreed scope/contract and communication of change is made in a timely and suitable manner.
- Cooperating with the Sales Manager to identify areas of additional revenue within a project and new sales opportunities.
- Ensuring invoicing is completed in time and according to client requirements, through coordination with Finance department.
- HSQE Management
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org