SFG Engineering Services
Regional Logistics Manager
- Bachelors Degree & Higher
- 5 years + management experience
- Main focus will be on Spare Parts, warehousing logistics
- Lean, Six Sigma Certification & experience advantageous
- Valid Drivers License and own vehicle,
- Only Cape Town Candidates to apply
- Maintains strong customer and commercial focus to ensure outstanding customer experience thus securing the organization’s goals for growth, sales, and profit and efficient spare parts delivery performance
- Forecasting activities, with focus on installed base demand in the region.
- Monitors delivery performance to identify bottlenecks and shortfalls and works out improvement initiatives
- Monitors and analyses overall spare parts performance and capabilities to identify gaps and best practices e.g. pricing, availability, stock levels, lead times, efficiency and effectiveness of people, processes and technology in the region.
- Monitors and identifies improvements for importation, shipping cost and stock value to find the optimal level against required service levels
- Provides active feedback on market trends and competitiveness
- Oversee that all aspects of the spare parts operation and functions are managed correctly and within all known and agreed targets (KPI).
- Works closely with key stakeholders around the company to deliver outstanding customer experience for spare parts services
- Leads and participates in key strategic and tactical change projects related to spare parts
- Creates performance culture and environment by implementing and managing relevant KPI’s, metrics and continuous improvement programs in line with global standards and regional needs.
- Travel frequently within the region, and internationally as and when required
- Other duties assigned due to the need of the business
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com