SFG Engineering Service
Our fast-paced environment creates tremendous opportunities for dynamic people who want to earn a basic salary with a lucrative commission structure. You are not required to SOURCE ANY RENTAL STOCK. Rather, our rental agents are handed rental stock and they need to ensure successful placement of tenants and management of those units.
- Grade 12
- NQF4 advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years rental experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Comfortable with working after hours and week ends
- Fully bilingual
- Own transport and valid driver’s license.
- Liaising with tenants and owners, qualifying and vetting tenants
- Procurement and placement of qualified tenants
- Marketing rental stock
- Inspections of residential properties
- Meet clients at pre-determined times to show them the developments for rental.
- Follow up with those clients by telephone the next day and convert them to successful placements.
- Ad hoc duties may be required at times in the rental department.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Work well under pressure
- Vibrant personality and well groomed
- Self-motivated, energetic and well organized
- Deadline driven and problem solving
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org