SFG Egnieering Services
- At least 5 years FMCG experience
- Seafood Industry will be an added advantage
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
- A willingness to learn.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Open to change and learning new systems.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritise.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Must be flexible due to work demands.
- Must have own reliable vehicle
- Well presented.
- Wholesale sales cold calling for new and existing clients for new business.
- Attend client meetings.
- Monthly stock takes, balancing and management thereof.
- Internal and 3rd party purchasing of stock.
- Ensuring purchase orders match up to stock received.
- Staff Management.
- Ensuring that health & safety regulations are practiced and adhered to within the department.
- Opening & closing of shop daily.
- Marketing the company brand and products on all social media platforms.
- Daily till point register cash-ups and balancing thereof.
- Ensuring banking is done daily.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com