SFG Engineering Services
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate Branding, Marketing, or Social Media Marketing function
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Must show a proven track record in Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of Pixel Marketing, re-marketing and re-targeting.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and lead generation.
- Must be familiar with PPC campaigns
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns on social media and websites.
- Tracking conversion rates, analytics and suggest improvements to marketing campaigns.
To be successful as a Social Media Manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a top-notch Social Media Manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analysing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com