SFG Engineering Services
- Working towards a Trade qualification.
- Have some solar plant, mechanical installation experience.
- Driver’s License
- Assist with Electrical installation works (single & three phase; AC & DC; LV)
- Mechanical installation works
- Termination of electrical connections
- Distribution board assemblies
- Complete Solar PV System, Solar Thermal System, Generator, Transformer, Inverter commissioning works.
- Any site decommission works.
- Assist Project Manager in development of any handover documentation.
- Action any rigging requirements for a project
- Action any transportation requirements for a project
- Assist Project Manager in managing subcontractor/ Assistants works on site.
- Maintain Health and Safety compliances during projects.
- Maintain SANS compliances for all electrical and mechanical project works.
- Assist in the measurement & development of Bill of Quantities for projects
- Assist with any operations and maintenance issues on sites under SLA contract with COMPANY.
- Tend to any site project works within 5 working days from date of appointment by Upper Management or Line Manager, inside or outside RSA.
- Comply to company ISO 9001 and 45001 standards.
- Be reachable, always.
Specific Requirements/Additional information
- Must possess basic math skills, good verbal communications skills.
- Be good at solving problems.
- Sufficient knowledge on IT systems and protocols that are required for the solar site maintaining comms
- Good at planning site visits, making sure all equipment/ tools/ etc. are available on site.
- Can work without direct supervision and stay motivated.
- Must know the hazards involved and the safety precautions to be practiced in the operation and maintenance of solar power plant equipment and machinery.
- Must be able to respond to any call outs and system issues.
- Good data entry/computer skills and report writing.
To apply for this job email your details to Sharon.email@example.com