SFG Engineering Services
- Warehouse function – receiving, inventory control and dispatching
- Manage storeman
- Problem solving on all shipment related issues
- Receiving and booking in of inventory
- Inventory management – Finished Goods and Raw materials
- Delivery scheduling and mandates
- Maintain relevant documentation, ie, receiving, shipping, handling, distribution and storage of all goods that come in and out of the warehouse.
- Reporting, ie, stock variances
- Manage inventory requisitions and issues
- Warehouse house keeping
- Ensure proper maintenance of the warehouse facility and operational readiness of all warehouse equipment.
- Relevant Logistics / Supply Chain / Warehouse qualification Diploma in Management qualification will be a bonus
- 5 years overall working experience
- 2 to 3 years warehouse management
- Computer literate
- ERP experience (SAP would be a bonus)
- Customs clearance experience and basic knowledge of customs processes regarding import and export
If you do not receive any feedback after 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.