SFG Engineering Services
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Responsible to off-load material (plates) deliveries received, sort and store in shelves.
- Ensure receipt of correct material (plates) according to the purchase order.
- Complete the necessary quality checks on quantity, grade, thickness, scratches and size.
- Prepare material (sheets or off-cuts) for delivery to the laser and ensure correct material in size, thickness, grade and quality is delivered on-time and in good condition according to plate reports, programme numbers and schedules.
- Responsible for recordkeeping of off-cuts on Syspro, which include fetching off-cuts from the laser, measuring off-cut sizes, marking the off-cuts accordingly, putting off-cuts on pallets and putting off-cuts back on shelves.
- Make use of the full admin function on Syspro to issue material to laser and to issue material to jobs.
- Ensure the completion of monthly stock takes.
- Housekeeping through daily cleaning of forklifts, scrap, and scrap bins as well as on the premises.
- Quality management by adhering to quality management system and auditing the system.
- Mini Business Unit participation for goal alignment, cleaning & organizing and teamwork.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independent from supervision.
- Well organized, methodical and able to function under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a shift team.
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and overtime as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Senior Certificate
- 2 years’ experience in similar environment – manufacturing and stores
- Computer literate – MS Office application (Outlook, Excel, Word), Syspro will be an advantage.
- Forklift license will be an advantage.
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage.