SFG Engineering Services
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar role and closely related field. (Marine industry preferable).
- High level of technical competency in the fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering Design and Analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, career minded individual
- Strong work ethic
- Solid professional track record
- Commitment to teamwork
- 7 years dedicated experience in heavy structural and machine design.
- 5 years dedicated experience in finite element analysis.
- 5 years dedicated experience in Solid works modeling and simulation.
- 4 years’ experience is steel fabrication in exotic materials.
- Hands-on experience in assembly and operation of marine equipment,
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, under pressure, manage multiple tasks, and be goal oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Above skills must be demonstrated by submitting examples
- Lead designers in the design of marine structures and equipment.
- Develop concept designs of marine equipment to facilitate proposals and perform budget costings.
- Perform structural analysis and prepare design reports.
- Submit designs and reports to approval authorities such as ABS, DNV and Lloyd’s Register and resolve technical queries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com