SFG Engineering Services
Supply Chain Manager
- Proficient in computer software programs/full MS Office package, ERP/database systems, SYSPRO
- Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Business Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 – 10 years’ experience in similar role and 10 years’ experience in the field.
- Experience in EPC/ M construction lifecycle processes gained in the Marine / Construction/ Oil & Gas is an advantage.
- Supply chain fundamentals, methodologies and principles
- Contract management
- Supply chain synchronisation
- Sales and marketing skill sets with a deep understanding of supply chain processes, or as a production manager with material demand issues.
- Applying lean and six sigma tools
- Process improvement
- Execution, planning, scheduling control
- A certain degree of financial knowledge / systems, ie. Stock, costing and Syspro
- Supplier quality assurance
- Full understanding of leading a Cost Reduction Programs / both in the SCM function covering new and existing suppliers
- Warehouse, Shipping , Logistics acumen.
- Company Tax incentive benefits ( bonded warehouse) and other.
- Knowledge of LOI’s ; Financial structuring of logistics and critical path expediting.
- Formulate, define and implement global & local supply chain vision, framework and processes that are aligned to best practice and fit for purpose.
- Ensure the effective supply chain system architecture management of the entire supply chain function across the organisational value chain
- Manage organisation’s strategic global sourcing and inventory policies, ensure procurement, negotiation, contracting and evaluation of services and contracting functions.
- Leading and co- coordinating Demand Managers and Supply Chain Planners, forecasting, inventory control, warehousing and logistics.
- Manage contractor and subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics (on time delivery, cost, total cost) and reports.
- Understand customers’ needs, maintain and develop positive business relationships with customers (internal and external)
- Implement and deriving supply chain targets adhere to business best practices
- Ensure quality in procurement execution
- Implement accurate stock issuing and receiving procedures.
- Develop and implement a material requirement plan that is accurately aligned to the production schedule.
- Monitoring quality of stock and ensuring continuous quality improvements.
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of supply chain staff.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com