SFG Engineering Services
- Minimum Matric
- Must be proficient in AutoDesk Inventor
- Excellent in 3D drawings
- Previous experience at Signage/Production facility advantageous
- Valid Drivers License and own vehicle,
- Candidates in and around Centurion to apply only
- Producing accurate quality three dimensional (3D) computer generated technical & manufacturing shop detail drawings in Autodesk Inventor
- Development of vinyl, perspex and other materials
- 3D Scale models and complete assemblies of finished signs.
- Flat developments of sheet metal components.
- The Technical Designer is required to visit the factory and study the methods and standards used in the production facility
- Generating of cut files
- Preparing and converting of files for laser cutting, Plasma cutting and other profile cutting processes.
- Setting up layouts for pen plotting, manufacture and installation
- Drawings must be kept up to date with ongoing revisions until all components are finalized
If you do not receive feedback within 1 week of application, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org