SFG Engineering Services
- Tertiary degree in an Engineering discipline (Proof of highest held qualification)
- At least 10 years post-qualification, experience in a managerial/supervisory capacity
- Thorough knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, electrical and instrumentation systems, specializing in at least one discipline
- Previous exposure to mining or offshore installations.
- Knowledge of computers and diverse software packages (PLC Systems)
- Police Clearance
- SAMSA or MLC2006 Medical
- Planning and ensuring that all routine maintenance and preventative maintenance is carried out on all mining machinery and equipment according to prescribed schedules
- Prepares and manages planned and preventative maintenance and repair schedules for mining equipment.
- Continuously evaluate the spares situation of all equipment under his control and ensures that sufficient stocks are kept in the store
- Trouble shooting investigations on mining tool and ancillary equipment, rectification of problems and prepare reports on findings and suggestions for improvements
- Management ensuring safe and efficient operation of the mining tool within the prescribed parameters
- Ensure that Daily Report data is correctly recorded and that all statutory documentation is kept up to date
- Ensures that the technical function of the Company runs effectively and efficiently
- Ensures that technical targets are met
- Competently manages subordinates
- Improves and develops technical systems for the Company
- Monitoring and improves company ISM systems
- Good knowledge of process controls
- Ability to develop and maintain quality policies and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of security systems and procedures
- In-depth understanding of equipment and machines used in the operation
- Awareness of relevant technical developments in the market and recommend improvements if required.
- Ability to implement and improve security systems and procedures
If you do not receive feedback within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com