SFG Engineering Services
Trade Tested Electrical Fitter
- Qualified Tradesman with valid Electrical Trade Test Certificate
- Wireman’s License (advantage)
- Valid South African driver’s license and own transport
- Forklift License (advantage)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a Food manufacturing environment.
- Need to be Computer Literate
- Must have Sober habits
- Must be willing to work shifts, do standby duties and work overtime
- This is a 3 shift System Position
- Connecting electrical systems to power supply.
- Designing, installing, maintaining, servicing and repairing electrical equipment and machinery.
- Installing, testing, connecting, commissioning, maintaining and modifying electrical equipment, wiring and control systems.
- Fitting, adjusting and repairing electrical parts in appliances, industrial machines and other appliances.
- Fitting, adjusting and repairing various kinds of electrical machinery and motors, generators, switchgear, control apparatus and instruments,
- Replacing and repairing defective parts
- Inspecting and testing manufactured electrical products