SFG Engineering Services
- Second Engineer Unlimited Certificate of Competence with tanker experience and a valid tanker endorsement or;
- Marine Electrical Officer with an OOW certificate tanker endorsed.
- At least 2 years experience as Second Engineer or Electrical Officer on tankers
- Understanding of Electronic Planned Maintenance, Procurement and Safety Management Systems are required.
- Ensure that vessels are maintained in accordance with Company, Statutory, OCIMF and Classification requirements and standards.
- Ensure operational readiness of vessels.
- Maintain good communication with vessel management, as well as internal and external clients and contractors.
- Formulate, manage and control all aspects of vessel technical budgets and operating costs.
- Facilitate the procurement of spares and consumables.
- Conduct vessel vetting inspections and submit reports.
- Perform evaluations for dry-docking projects, ship maintenance repair quotes and selection of shipyards for repair works, etc.
- Provide technical assistance to vessels.
- Work closely with the SHE-Q Management team to ensure smooth and successful implementation of the SHE-Q system and policies for the department.
If you receive no response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.